PART-TIME LANDCARE FACILITATOR POSITION
This position is offered as Part Time (18 hours per week) until 30th June 2021 & will be subject to an extension of funding from the Department of Land, Water & Planning (DELWP). Any extension of employment will however, be subject to performance & availability of ongoing funding from State Government.
The Wodonga Urban Landcare Network (WULN) supports, inspires & brings together a network of active members who work effectively & cooperatively with all stakeholders to enhance & protect the environment within the boundaries of the municipality of Wodonga.
Facilitator’s Primary Roles:
– Provide support & coordination to assist WULN in its strategic endeavours;
– Facilitate opportunities for collaborative on-ground environmental works;
– Support WULN to establish & maintain strong relationships within the Network & with strategic partners;
– Enhance capacities of members and community to be actively involved in natural resource management activities;
– Support & supervise project staff;
– Actively promote WULN & its activities.
The Successful Applicant Must Have:
– A tertiary qualification related to Natural Resource Management or Community Development or demonstrate relevant experience & success.
– Experience in budgeting
– Project & contract management experience.
– Experience & ability to work with project teams in planning & implementing activities
– Governance experience
EMAIL: email@example.com for an Application Pack.
PHONE: WULN on 0438 690 271 for further information.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 9a.m. Monday 15th February 2021.