Part-time Landcare Facilitator Position
Would you like to work in Landcare, or know someone who would? This position is offered as Part Time (18 hours per week) until 30th June 2021 and will be subject to an extension of funding from the Department of Land, Water and Planning (DELWP). Any extension of employment will however, be subject to performance and availability of ongoing funding from State Government.
The Wodonga Urban Landcare Network (WULN) supports, inspires and brings together a network of active members who work effectively and cooperatively with all stakeholders to enhance and protect the environment within the boundaries of the municipality of Wodonga.
Facilitator’s Primary Roles:
- Provide support & coordination to assist WULN in its strategic endeavours;
- Facilitate opportunities for collaborative on-ground environmental works;
- Support WULN to establish & maintain strong relationships within the Network & with strategic partners;
- Enhance capacities of members and community to be actively involved in natural resource management activities;
- Support & supervise project staff;
- Actively promote WULN & its activities.
The Successful Applicant Must Have:
- A tertiary qualification related to Natural Resource Management or Community Development or demonstrate relevant experience & success.
- Experience in budgeting
- Project & contract management experience.
- Experience & ability to work with project teams in planning & implementing activities
- Governance experience
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org for an Application Pack.
PHONE: WULN on 0438 690 271 for further information.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 9a.m. Monday 15th February 2021.